Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Repair Bookmarks Functionality more Robust
- Bookmark Description now more user friendly
- Export Feature added to main menu(users were not finding it in bookmark manager menu)
- Fixed some bugs
- Added Recovery and automatic fixes to bookmark file if corrupted
- Fixed some bugs
- Bookmark manager and history manager trees persist state too
- Fixed issue with drag and drop
- HyperBK button can be dragged
- Faster WebPage Parsing
- Removed Google SOAP Web Search ... using google directly as SOAP is not supported anymore
- On import icon is imported too
- On bookmark favicon is stored with bookmark
- Added Bookmark Description
- Fixed Minor Bugs
- New Icons for Bookmark Menu
- Bookmark menu supports Drag and Drop
- Middle Mouse Button on Bookmark in Bookmark menu opens bookmark in new tab.
- Statusbar with URL when mouse hovers over bookmark in menu.
- updates thumbnails (on visit after a fortnight)
- HyperBK homepage with top 10 visited bookmarks
- new option to open bookmark folder children in tabs (in context menu)
- added some links
-Added drop down menu (visible/hidden through preferences) which contains the basic HyperBK commands thus it can replace HyperBK toolbar without using screen space.
- Added extra common words section in preferences to add words (for non english websites)
- Increased compatibility as regarding when installed with other extensions
NOTE: Performance should not be an issue anymore.
added a copy url function for bookmarks
added bookmark property window
increased performance and classification
some minor bug fixes
- Improved Page Classification
- Page Thumbnail generated whenever missing (even on imported bookmarks)
updated verify bookmarks utility
added context menu for bookmark menu