- by Firefox user 13494752, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Nice! Does what it says and seems very customizable! Doesn't look very nice, and is not available on all platforms (android), though, so it can't function as a synced start page.
- by calraith, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I like almost everything about this extension, except that I can't specify my own bookmark hierarchy root. Firefox won't let me create a new top-level Bookmarks folder, and my other Bookmarks folders have years of crap that I'd rather not have to drill down or have visible on my new tab page. So it'd be nice if I could specify the root as "Bookmarks Menu > New Tab Bookmarks" or similar.
If not for that, I'd be happy as a pig in poop. This extension seems fast, bordering on time travel. It's clean, handsome, and the weather feature is a nice touch. Unfortunately, the inflexible hierarchical root is a deal breaker for me.
Edit: I kludged a workaround by expanding a Bookmarks folder, moving a child folder to a new column, unchecking all the root folders in settings, then swapping the positions of the remaining two columns. All-in-all, although the setup isn't as graceful as it ought to be, the end result is worthy of a little generosity toward that fifth star.
- by Firefox user 12927224, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This addon alone prevented me from leaving firefox after the new tab page changes, I always wanted a new tab page in firefox similar to what Vivaldi provides out of the box, and this addon delivers, I can use my bookmarks for speed dial. Easy to modify, and backup your settings, couldn't really with for more!
- by Firefox user 6696096, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Good Idea, but much slower than other NOT-SO-HUMBLE addons (even with most of the items unchecked).
Slower than the monstrous Photoshop-like FVD SpeedDial or adware StartMe. 5-7 seconds before any data is shown.It definitely should not be that slow, but I will try to optimize a few things in the next release. There are still some kinks I need to iron out since porting from Chrome.
- by auptod, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5The new tab page is broken in most browsers. Just having a clean and ultra customziable links of sites you visit regularly, is bliss. however, if it adds a support for firefox live rss, it'll become taht much more useful