Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by Francewhoa, 5 days agoRated 5 out of 5Lots of Options, Strong Security & Privacy, Easy, Fast
• Open source. If you are not familiar with "open source", it means this app is more secure. Because its code is publicly available for review and contributions on GitHub at https://github.com/quodroc/HumbleNewTabPage/
• Attractive MIT license. This means the software code of this extension code is owned and supported by a friendly not-for-profit community. Instead of a for-profit corporation. https://github.com/quodroc/HumbleNewTabPage/blob/master/LICENSE_MIT.txt
• Available for both Firefox and Chrome
• Easy to customized
• Set a solid background color for new tab
• Settings interface can easily be scale up or down
• Export/Import configuration
• Lot more features
• This Firefox add-on was recently updated on February 21st, 2020 :) Which is just a few months back. But the Chrome extension was last updated February 10th, 2019. Which is more than one year ago :(
- by Culórin, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5I very much enjoy the simple and precise way, this add-on works. I second however other reviewers, that it would be better, if settings weren't stored via cookies.
- by Firefox user 14558352, a year agoRated 4 out of 5It would be great if you add more options, for example, I have a folder with a lot of bookmarks, when I open it I want the folder to occupy the entire column. And if the height of the column is greater than the height of vieport, then the column would automatically be divided into several columns. Or, my dream is vivaldi speeddial for firefox in which instead of screenshots of sites there will be favicons. It would be great. Thank you. I hope your understand my English.
- by lamies_h, a year agoRated 1 out of 5this addon is great but it rarely works!
the settings is buggy, I had to choose the options like 3 times before it actually worked, but then after all the that i open new tab and its empty only settings button and thats it.
i don't know whats the issue but I hope it can be fixed because I really like the idea of this addon