* Improved parameter handling
- The parameters list is now automatically populated when viewing requests in the history.
- The parameters and URI are now synchronized. Adding/modifying parameters in the list automatically updates the parameters in the URI, and vice-versa: if you add/modify the parameters directly in the URL they will be reflected in the parameters list.
- You can now move parameters up or down in the list, and the URL will automatically reflect the positioning.
* Can now directly edit Header and Parameter names and values in the List. Simply double click to edit the field.
* Multi-select is now supported in the History view for deleting multiple transactions, as well as selecting multiple transactions to copy-to-clipboard.
* Multi-select is also supported in the Headers and Parameters list for deleting/reordering multiple selections at one time.Fixes
* Fixed: PATCH method was not working.
* Fixed: couldn't execute custom Methods from the Raw Request dialog
* Fixed: Response pane would not update if empty contents were returned for an XML/JSON response.
See complete version history