If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This is a excellent Firefox Add-on. Great job. I'm missing:
* A summary of Time, Sent, Received
* Something like "Autoclear" (~before each page load)
It is better than HttpWatch.
Excellent.. Thank You
Need sort data results. For example: by Type.
And save results to file. Like Wireshark ;)
Product has a lot of power, but I couldn't find manual or ability to save file for sharing debug of cookies (changing due to loadbalancing). I also couldn't find way to show all packet cookies in a way to copy/save like higher level. Help!
One of the most brilliant and most useful extensions I've ever used! Please keep up your excellent work, I hope this soon leaves the sandbox!
But still needs some features.
I have tested the free version of httpwatch.com and httpfox shows things that the free version of the Httpwatch doesnt show.
The only thing that I can see as a big improvement, it is to implement filters.
you can enable filters for the redirections, or only text content.
Anyway I liked tool. 5 stars.
Just excelent man .... many thanks!!
It says invalid package any ideas ????
This could be a very useful extension that has functionality that previously required an external tool like Wireshark... which also ended up catching traffic from ALL network activity.
Some things I'd like to see before I can give a 10:
- When selecting some entries in the list, frequently some of the tabs do not update as they should to reflect the newly selected data.
- Content tab should be flexible and be able to show images at least, maybe HTML content too (a bit overkill maybe, maybe not).
- Content tab should have a "Save" button to allow you to save the content to disk. Would be helpful for binary formats.