- Rated 5 out of 5Work as described. Nice and simple! The bolt only appears when HTTP/2 is enabled.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works as advertised. Thanks!
- Rated 3 out of 5This is a nice plugin.. when it works correctly. Unfortunately I have been experiencing many issues with it including incorrect results and the lightning bolt becoming a green puzzle piece instead..
- Rated 2 out of 5Generally a good extension, but unfortunately not usable on Android.
- Rated 5 out of 5Yeah, support FF 57
- Rated 5 out of 5اطلاعات
- Rated 5 out of 5Any plans to port it to WebExtensions ? Thank you.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThanks for the review! I'm working on the WebExtension port of this currently, as my free time allows. Should have something to show off pretty soon :)
EDIT: The first beta of the WebExtension port is available, see https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spdy-indicator/versions/beta
- Rated 1 out of 5The add-on doesn't support e10s (multiprocess) and so it doesn't work on recent Firefox versions. The add-on isn't actively maintained.
- Rated 4 out of 5Icon no longer displays in Firefox 53.x. Presumably due to several security-related UI changes made by Mozilla.