To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
At the end of 2017 year Mozilla plans to remove some opportunities from FireFox that use the Http UserAgent Cleaner.
New opportunities (in WebExtensions) is insufficient. A developer will stop developing the Extension.
(use tor browser https://www.torproject.org/ )
Perhaps in 2018 year, such a replacement will appear, but nothing earlier than 2018 and nothing for FireFox. In the case that the replacement will appear, the news will be published in the rss feed at http://huac.8vs.ru/rss.php .
By default, the Extension does almost nothing. The Extension requires the neat and complex configuration by user.
For get help in the your language, you can use Google translate (original help in Russian language) (close the ads of free hosting, if it appeared).
Original version of extension available at http://huac.8vs.ru/ .
Need to disable E10S.
* Evaluates the security strong of https (TLS) connections, including the strong of the all side requests from the page
* Allows you to monitor the certificate changes on the websites
* Allows you to block the https pages loading
* Monitors changes in the certificate of the https pages of sites
* Increases privacy by substitution of the "browser fingerprint". Can accidentally send a combination UserAgent, locale, canvas, fonts. Disables (with the setting under domain), WebRTC, ajax, cookies. In original version have substitution of the TimeZone fields.
* Blocks "resource://" requests for privacy reasons
* Block requests to third-party websites and allows you to manage cookies sent to third-party websites
* Allows you to view the all root certificates in a single list and to estimate the number of trusted root certificates
* Allows you to control the included cryptographic primitives
* Increases security by a small antiphishing function (see "password" filter in help)
The version of extension for Mozilla addons gallery has been functionality reduced. Original version of extension available at http://huac.8vs.ru/ , but it is not a Mozilla checked version.
If you use this extension, please post the user review with a rating "5". This help for other people to find this extension.
Defect reporting place only by e-mail to the developer (listed on the main page of the site http://huac.8vs.ru/ ), because developer will certainly need an additional information and assistance. Without this the defect fix is unlikely. Remember, the extension is very large, the presence of defects needless to say. Do not leave negative reviews just because you were too lazy to report about the defect to the developer.
This extension page from time to time has been attacked by competitors who leave the same "user reviews" under different users to downgrade the extension rating.
1. Don't click on links in the user reviews: they can lead to malicious sites.
2. The so-called "proprietary" license does not prevent you or any other investigators to ensure that the extension does exactly what is stated. The extension distributed with open source.
3. Yes. The extension is not perfect. Don't wait for functions that cannot be implemented in extensions for technological reasons. To counteract the tracking very difficult.