Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- For Firefox 20+, automatically tries https for hostnames entered in the urlbar
- For Firefox 20+, added new option to auto-redirect to HTTPS instead of blocking
- Cleaned up some extraneous console logging
- Changed initial install location of button to right of urlbar based on review feedback
- Bugfix; added small (16px) versions of icons for small icon mode / non-Gnome browsers
- No longer using browser proxy hack to block HTTP urls across the board
- Can now configure and manage allowed URLs, with * as wildcard
- Added button coloring & badge to indicate block (rather than proxy error page)
- Can also configure and manage ignored URLs
- Major code and UI overhaul
- Pre-4.0 versions of Firefox are no longer supported