- by Firefox user 14049879, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Pointing and Copy&Paste is not well supported. When debugging with this tool, i never managed to do the right thing by intuition, i always had to break my chain of thought to get the info out of this damned thing that i needed. Rather bad replacement for Live HTTP Headers.
- by Firefox user 13668995, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Hi, thanks for this awesome extension! Could you please add an option that could allow the extension directly open in the sidebar after clicking the button instead of opening in a new window?
- by Firefox user 14137063, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Is there any way to have the HTTP Header Live Main open in a new tab instead of a separate window?
I am trying to incorporate this addon for use with selenium webdriver.
- by Sebastien Billard, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Nice resurrection of live HTTP Headers ! The actual HTTP error codes (200, 404 etc) are missing though and I wish it could also display sent headers, and not only received headers.
- by Firefox user 13671619, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Am liebsten würde ich 10 Sterne geben, das Addon ist mit Abstand das Beste um die Live Headers auszulesen.
Weiterhin gibt es auch sinnvolle Optionen welche die Arbeit weiter erleichtern.
Der technische Support ist auch ausgezeichnet - Ein MUST HAVE!!!
- by B J, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Replacement for Live HTTP Headers is HERE! Thank you for developing this!
A nice-to-have feature: Being able to choose from a few different themes for the output (vs. the stock black and white).
- by Firefox user 13523471, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks! A great addon finally! Nice visual, simple and do what promise..
I'm looking for it after the addon Live Http Headers shut down...
One more tip:
- in search window and replay window, it shows long text lines, so I need to scroll to the side... Can you put a option to put all text aligned? Thanks.
- when I replay a information, the page opens in the same origin tab... There is a possibility to open the replay in the active tab already open in browser (not the origin tab)?