Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Modify requestPermission behavior : do not ask if we already know.
- Use HTML page declared icon as icon if none is defined (link rel="shortcut icon" or link rel="icon")
- Support buggy components registration of Firefox 12.0a2
- "No notification" on linux/libnotify bug workaround : "do not try to display icon" preference
Graphics enhencement :
- Force black on white alert window
New localizations :
- Added sv-SE locale
- Added cs-CZ locale
Prevent notifications from not being closed automatically
This version also includes en-US locale support.
- Add global preferences dialog
- possibility to change notification animation time
- possibility to manage allowed and blocked sites
- When non-html notification is clicked, it is closed and the tab that generated the notification is focused
Note to Mac OS X users : install Growl to make simple notifications to work. HTML notifications are not supported by Growl.
* support notification.close() method
* call onclose, ondisplay and onerror when it should
Added extension icon