by Firefox user 16865769, a month ago
Rated 1 out of 5
Super angry at this company. Been using Honey since 2018 and all I have to show for it is 3500 points I can't redeem. Doesn't count almost 3/4ths of my purchases and after contacting support with receipts they said in essence, tough luck we can't do anything. Its so comforting to know that the $800 I spent at Gamestop which prompted my looking at my points and contacting them in the first place is worth nothing. Not even mad at support, they are just doing their jobs. Its just a garbage app unless you are absolutely neurotic about watching every purchase using it, and hoping it decides to actually activate rewards and not just pretend to.
- by Oatmutbuttle, a day agoRated 5 out of 5This is a handy little add-on that will automatically attempt to apply any relevant coupons to most online checkout portals. It's non-intrusive; it hangs out in the corner of your browser and only sends you alerts (lights up) when you're shopping for stuff. Who doesn't like saving extra cash by doing nothing?
- by BlueSkyGamin, 6 days agoRated 5 out of 5Click button, see if there are any coupon codes, save money. It's that simple. Another feature I love is the watch list where you can watch the price of items on websites like Amazon and see when the price goes below a certain point.
I recommend this extension.
- by Brainanator, 13 days agoRated 2 out of 5Seems fine, a dozen other apps that do the same thing online, all collecting all the data they can about every site you visit and everything you buy. But why oh why does honey overlay something on the pictures on amazon? Like, I need to see those pictures. It's probably the WORST spot to put the stupid little honey pop up...
- by Fuhqnuht, 16 days agoRated 5 out of 5While this app doesn't work anywhere near as often as I wish, it does, from time to time, garner you some significant savings at absolutely no cost to you. Today, I saved 60.00 on one purchase. Thank you, Honey.
- by littlerachelo, 25 days agoRated 2 out of 5Gives me maybe one working coupon at best that I could find by myself, so either the stores I shop at don't offer many coupons, or the extension does nothing.
- by dza, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Maybe if you didn't spam "Unchecked lastError value: Error: Invalid window ID:" from h0-main.js:1 in every TAB several times per second I would trust this extension a little bit more? Thats just rude to hog resources like that.