Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
by FireFoxNewbie, a month ago
Rated 1 out of 5
After downloading this I found it very difficult to learn how it functions. I couldn't find the "button" described by honey to discover what savings it might provide. I used an Epson ET-7750 printer as an example, and all the savings were of the "refurbished" type. I didn't consider this any savings, but rather having to deal with problems that might come with a "refurbished" product.
- by Firefox user 15317911, 15 hours agoRated 3 out of 5Honey is decent. It started off simple but much better. Every time I would order food or purchase something it would find a coupon that was applicable. Ya, sometimes I'd need to spend an extra $, but at-least it would find something. Now, I am lucky if Honey ever finds me a coupon that is applicable to any situation. Still getting food from most of the same places, still shopping at the same places. What changed?
- by Firefox user 14855494, 5 days agoRated 3 out of 5I like your codes a lot. they are helpful. BUT, please move your drop list icon from the pictures of the items. The icon covers up description that i need to read. Very annoying.
- by matt wilkie, 7 days agoRated 2 out of 5Using sporadically for a few weeks has only found a working discount once - for which I'm grateful. 3 stars for that. I guess I don't buy the kinds of things they track. -1 star because I can't turn it on while shopping and off the rest of the time (without going into extensions management).
- by Firefox user 13953226, 7 days agoRated 1 out of 5I have had Honey for about 3 years now. Not one single time has it ever found a valid coupon code at any checkout. I don't understand why but it looks like a blatant scam to me.
- by Firefox user 16359735, 8 days agoRated 3 out of 5If I could write two reviews, one would be a 5 (found me great savings on Roamans) and the other would be a 1 (slowed everything down and made every move frustrating on Instacart without finding any deals). On Amazon so far, for things I've shopped for since installing it, it's slowed things only a little (4) and found no savings (1). If there's a way to configure it to lay off Instacart or other sites where it's just a pain, and go ahead and run on sites where it's helpful and/or doesn't slow things down unduly, then I'll be a lot happier with it.
- by RC, 9 days agoRated 5 out of 5Honey has saved me lots of money on on-line purchases. Pretty much every on-line purchase I've made in the last few years has had a discount through Honey. Whether is is a small amount or a large amount, it's always better than any other discount method. Today's purchase saved me nearly $40.00 with Honey where I would have saved only about 5 dollars using the discount method from the seller. Honey is very easy to use. Just one click and you can watch the price go down as it applies different coupons. It picks the best coupon and applies it for you. Very happy with Honey and will continue saving with it!