Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
by AbledNote, 10 months ago
Rated 4 out of 5
I shop online frequently due to my busy work schedule. This extension has helped me save a lot, and I refuse to shop online without it. I only give it 4 stars because there is a bug where sometimes it doesn't work properly and i have to restart my computer.
- by ow, a day agoRated 1 out of 5Rarely finds better deal. Really dislike the vague promise of what percentage you'll get back from shopping at A store. Why cannot state exactly what percent you'll get back, like other cashback sites? The add item feature often doesn't work on Amazon and other store pages, other features have a hard time loading.
- by Firefox user 15317911, 2 days agoRated 3 out of 5Honey is decent. It started off simple but much better. Every time I would order food or purchase something it would find a coupon that was applicable. Ya, sometimes I'd need to spend an extra $, but at-least it would find something. Now, I am lucky if Honey ever finds me a coupon that is applicable to any situation. Still getting food from most of the same places, still shopping at the same places. What changed?
- by Firefox user 14855494, 6 days agoRated 3 out of 5I like your codes a lot. they are helpful. BUT, please move your drop list icon from the pictures of the items. The icon covers up description that i need to read. Very annoying.
- by matt wilkie, 8 days agoRated 2 out of 5Using sporadically for a few weeks has only found a working discount once - for which I'm grateful. 3 stars for that. I guess I don't buy the kinds of things they track. -1 star because I can't turn it on while shopping and off the rest of the time (without going into extensions management).
- by Firefox user 13953226, 8 days agoRated 1 out of 5I have had Honey for about 3 years now. Not one single time has it ever found a valid coupon code at any checkout. I don't understand why but it looks like a blatant scam to me.