Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Senshin, 16 hours agoRated 1 out of 5I'd give it less than one star if I could. First, it doesn't seem to have any up-to-date coupon codes. It also has this annoying little popup window that I can't close. After removing the add-on, the pop-up was still there, and had to manually remove the app by deleting the code. Now I have a blank pop-up that won't go away. I'm still waiting for Mozilla to respond to my inquiry for help.
- by Philippo, 2 days agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on quit working just as I am less than 100 points from getting any benefits. Tried upgrading to the current Firefox and uninstalling then re-installing add on and still won't work.....what a rip.
- by Firefox user 16012993, 2 days agoRated 1 out of 5I like the purpose which the addon is intended to do; but it is rendered virtually useless by the fact thatunloading and reloading on Firefox 3 times, all three times it FAILED to load the HONEY button on the toolbar. troubleshooting and investigating yielded NO SOLUTION!!
- by Lord_Ishamael, 3 days agoRated 5 out of 5I thought for the longest time this wouldn't work and wouldn't be worth trying, but I gave it a shot buying PowerDVD 20, and even though I couldn't find promo codes anywhere online it found one immediately that saved me $10. Definitely worth it, even if it only ends up working every once in a while
- by Lori, 3 days agoRated 5 out of 5I couldn't recommend Honey more. It's so much fun when it pops up asking you if you want to search for coupons. And it has saved me money EVERY time! The most it has saved me so far was nearly $30! Such a great add-on. Make sure to get it today!
- by Firefox user 15238324, 9 days agoRated 4 out of 5A very reasonable app for finding the best discount codes available for your online retail purchases, whatever the site. So far it's worked with every site - scanning and identifying any discounts codes that might exist. Discount vouchers and vousher codes are however big in other countries, particularly North America, but it's not muchc of a UK phenomenon and when they do exist, they're usually applied automatically or are one-off deals related to signing up. Our T's&C's can also make the voucher have a little asterisk that make it only valid under a stringent set of conditions. So while it workks, don't expect it to find you a deal on every shop and often there's a site selling it for less without discounts if you know where to look, and that would be a really useful tool!