- Rated 5 out of 5OMG WHO DOESN'T WANT TO SAVE 30 FCKN $$
- Rated 5 out of 5just saved $55
- Rated 1 out of 5Quite obviously a thinly veiled data mining operation. The only reason Honey exists is as a system for online stores to learn they still have coupon codes active.
Honey provides you with bunk old codes, and in turn, they get to sell all your browsing data off to the highest bidder.
- Rated 5 out of 5I'm so glad I found Honey - I've saved a lot of money using it. Love it.
- Rated 5 out of 5Saves me money, works well. Thanks, Honey.
- Rated 5 out of 5just saved me money on chocolate chip brownies 10/10
- Rated 5 out of 5Never thought it would work because I live in Canada and then it worked. I love you guys. I wish I was American.
- Rated 4 out of 5it works occassionally. rarely gives the "gold" cash back. I have yet to see a penny from its' own cash back scheme but it does find coupons across the web more often than not.
- Rated 5 out of 5Love this saves me tons of money
- Rated 5 out of 5Just brilliant!