by Firefox user 13973100, 3 years ago
Rated 3 out of 5
I love honey for the most part. They do help with coupons and massive bargain finding but lately I have noticed that it takes FOREVER to get your points. I use honey for everything I do on the net but recently I was wondering why I wasn't getting my points. When I looked it up it states it waits on the vendor (the one you purchase from) to verify that you actually bought something and that you didn't return it. Ultimately the vendor decides when you get your points which really sucks. I have points that are a month and a half old that is waiting on the final approval from the vendor. That isn't fair. You pretty much know quite quickly if something is going to be returned so why do I have to wait so long to get my points. I want to recommend Honey as I do love the concept but I am getting very dismayed that at this point I have over 1400 points that are almost two months old to get the final approval for. I mean if you want your points pretty quickly Honey for me is becoming a no go. Otherwise I love everything else just wished they would change their policy on this.
- by Firefox user 15444083, a month agoRated 1 out of 5This add on sometimes shows up and I can't get rid of it unless I exit the browser and search again for the item in question. It has only saved me about $2 and I've been using it for over a year. I'm just done with having my purchases interrupted with this add on. Definitely do not recommend.
- by OnlineShopper101, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Honey is THE BEST. I downloaded Honey when my then favourite Youtuber Shane Dawson advertised Honey in his video. I was curious and over the years I have grown to love it. I love how Honey always picks the best codes. I even checked all codes myself one by one just to make sure it did pick the best.. No surprise it did. I just made an online purchase for some summer clothes and saved £20! That's a whole lunch for me that would've been wasted. I highly recommend this extention over any other one out there. (#notsponsored)
- by SemmyRace, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I am always concerned by having price trackers and coupon appliers extensions, but this when I have to buy something I often install Honey because the saving are real.
- by Firefox user 17356273, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Used to be a good extension and would actually have working coupons. now its a complete waste of time it only tries the same expired honey coupons. dont bother
- by Firefox user 17284216, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5I have save so much money, Bought a computer and honey found me a coupon that saved me 400 dollars. rented a server. Got another 15. Constantly saving little bits of money for one click. IDK what info Honey gets out of it but I'm 100% down.