by Loquacious1, 4 years ago
Rated 3 out of 5
I have mixed feelings about this add on because while it can certainly save money, it does not play nicely with the Amazon shopping cart! As soon as I applied this little app my cart started misbehaving in that it wouldn't save items for later or put them back into the shopping cart. Each thing needed to be added again from the product pages and only if I persisted in 'saving for later' over and over again would it do so but sometimes never would. As soon as I disabled Honey, the cart behaved normally. This needs fixing as shopping this way is extremely inconvenient and when it is finally fixed I'll happily update my review to 5 stars. If you are having the same issue I recommend disabling the app to use your Amazon cart properly however.
- by Firefox user 15444083, 21 days agoRated 1 out of 5This add on sometimes shows up and I can't get rid of it unless I exit the browser and search again for the item in question. It has only saved me about $2 and I've been using it for over a year. I'm just done with having my purchases interrupted with this add on. Definitely do not recommend.
- by OnlineShopper101, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Honey is THE BEST. I downloaded Honey when my then favourite Youtuber Shane Dawson advertised Honey in his video. I was curious and over the years I have grown to love it. I love how Honey always picks the best codes. I even checked all codes myself one by one just to make sure it did pick the best.. No surprise it did. I just made an online purchase for some summer clothes and saved £20! That's a whole lunch for me that would've been wasted. I highly recommend this extention over any other one out there. (#notsponsored)
- by SemmyRace, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I am always concerned by having price trackers and coupon appliers extensions, but this when I have to buy something I often install Honey because the saving are real.
- by Firefox user 17356273, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Used to be a good extension and would actually have working coupons. now its a complete waste of time it only tries the same expired honey coupons. dont bother
- by Firefox user 17284216, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5I have save so much money, Bought a computer and honey found me a coupon that saved me 400 dollars. rented a server. Got another 15. Constantly saving little bits of money for one click. IDK what info Honey gets out of it but I'm 100% down.