Click on the Honey button during checkout and Honey will automatically apply the best coupon codes to your shopping cart at over 10,000 stores.
On Amazon discover the best time to buy with price history charts and alerts when your favorite products are on sale.
Help us keep Honey working on all your favorite stores. If you have any trouble email us at email@example.com
We currently support shopping sites in the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and India as well as sites that serve global customers.
By using this add-on, you agree to the Honey Terms & Conditions available at http://www.joinhoney.com/terms
- We send anonymized data about coupon codes and information about how Honey is used to contribute back to the community. This data does not contain any personally identifiable information such as names or email addresses, but may include data supplied by the browser such as useragent and IP address (but these are not shared).
- We communicate the extension's installation status to joinhoney.com, our website, so features such as Droplist and Honey Gold Bonuses can work, and so any updates to your user profile can be synced between the website and the extension.
- We log unexpected errors to help our team continuously improve the product.
- We send pricing and availability data about products you view on stores where Honey is active in order to enable our Droplist/Price History features. You can disable this in your extension preferences.
- We share limited data with certain affiliates who require it in order to provide confirmation of a purchase. This is done on an as-needed basis with anonymized data only when it's necessary to credit Honey Gold rewards to our users.
- We periodically use Facebook pixels to track and credit user referrals and understand how our Facebook ads are performing.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites