Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Darto, 5 days agoRated 1 out of 5I installed it. I see no icon for to use it. It's there, I don't know how to use it because there was no documentation how to see anything after installing it.
The ap five stars.
The documentation 0 stars
summary: 1 star.
- by Firefox user 11601056, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5作者大哥，可以给我以前的版本档案的下载连结吗?我需要以前右边有显示日期时间的版本。感谢。。。後續：多謝解答，本來以為都還是沒法改版本，後來看清楚了要(先删除火狐现有的本插件)，刪除後那些不能按下載的按鈕就出現了，也給其他使用者參考一下，多謝。p.s.還要改手動更新才行在历史版本页应该可以下载2.2版：https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/history-in-threads/versions/ （先删除火狐现有的本插件）。如仍有问题请到github提issue：https://github.com/program-in-chinese/HistoryInThreads_WebExtension。多谢支持。
- by Firefox user 12552268, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Hello, thanks to your great work! And could there be an option so that I can view without the website icons on the left? bc some of the icons not zoomed to fit in lines are really messing it up. Better if this bug's fixed :)
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHi, thanks for the feedback. Actually in version 2.x, the website icons are gone completely, because the APIs I used to retrieve website icons was deprecated and the replacement API isn't in place yet. Details please see: https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/api-in-webextension-to-get-icon-of-the-url-in-a-history-visit/18679
- by Firefox user 12545700, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5The addon stopped working after the webextension update. I could access the page before with chrome://history_in_threads/content/historyinthreads.xul but I can't even access it from anywhere again even from the sidebar
- by Firefox user 12521645, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I found the icon for this add-on missing. no way to add it to the menu bar.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoPlease access it using "View->Sidebar" for now. I've opened an issue here: https://github.com/program-in-chinese/HistoryInThreads_WebExtension/issues/12
Thanks for the support.
- by sputnik1, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This has been one of my favorite apps for years. It's quite useful.
When I found a problem that prevented downloading of the latest version, the developer fixed it within an hour. Amazing responsiveness from a freeware developer. Thanks.
- by Nestea_Zen, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5I cannot believe this addon exists. I found it by accident looking for a way to delete a tab's history. He even bothered with a version for pre-Australis ppl. As soon as I'll have some spare cash, I'm donating. tyvm. go chinese ppl !! ^^ :)
My seven year long history finally makes sense.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoThanks a lot for the review. In the beginning I actually naively imagined that the addon would replace the built-in history function soon lol. Please help me selling it to other firefox users you know :)
- by Firefox user 12109512, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 51) better integrate "Clear History by Threads" into one addon
2) better support user-defined time range, e.g. 3 days
Developer responseposted 5 years ago1) actually it was intended to make the browsing history read-only to this addon, to simplify the addon. So I chose to separate the other features that change browsing history to other addons.
2) I can totally see the requirements there, but currently I don't see an elegant and simple way to fulfill it. If you happen to have good ideas or even can contribute to the code, you are more than welcome to contact via the repository of the project https://github.com/nobodxbodon/HistoryInThreads