Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 16310450, 2 days agoRated 1 out of 5Set the days to 270. Left browser idle for well over 5 mins. History from 18 months ago remained. Nothing deleted. Interface is not good. A delete now button would improve it. No confidence in it.
- by Alek Lunhaj Tanir, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5Yes, Its a similar system as "keep history up to specified number of days". Or it can do by manually and this extension have to assist more fixed alert. So make it action to clean automatic at specified web based links. So that I can keep other links in history ! If not need, the listing will empty.
- by joefiesta, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5It says history will be deleted after about a minute of no activity on Firefox. Very vague.
1. What is no activity? If I'm streaming a radio station, is that activity? If an app is constantly going out to look for new messages or something is that activity? If I run multiple profiles, must they all be inactive?
2. I would much rather be able to
a. Turn off the automated deletion (ON/OFF, not just setting days to ZERO).
b. Have a button to manually initiate the deletion.