To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Hide Your Menubar 0.3.1-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
Wish to cover your bookmarks, history, add-on list & other private data?
You need to limit the access to your menu bar (the area where you see: "File", "Edit", "History", "Bookmarks", "Tools").
Install this add-on!
About this Add-on
1. Full protection against misuse of your private data on your browser.
2. Full technical support for your satisfactory use of this add-on. Please
3. You take part in making this add-on better: you write your review, we implement it!
How to use this add-on:
1. Install this add-on.
2. If you wish to lock your menu bar, right click your mouse and choose "Lock Menubar".
3. The locking of the menu bar takes place at the time you open a new Firefox window. The menu bar stays locked as long as you don't unlock it.
4. When trying to click the menu bar - you're requested to enter your password.
Notice: This addons asks you (after installation) for your permission to open periodically a new tiny window, presenting commercials.
Important: if you lose your password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Now you can take part in improving this add-on:
Contact us at email@example.com and tell us what you think.
We'll most probably implement it!