- by Sherwood Fox, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5It may show that I gave it a 1 star but its only because I could not give it a -5 rating!
This is a totally unreliable Add-On! I suspect that all the people who have given it 3-5 stars are just trolls wanting to mess with people.
Mozilla should write an algorithm for detecting add-ons that have a high amount of bad ratings, then personally check them out; and remove them when they see that they are not doing what was promised.
- by Sekorhex, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Der Sinn dieses Addon erschließt mich überhaupt nicht. Keine Anmeldung mit seinem Hide.me Account möglich. Ohne Windows Applikation ist das Addon nutzlos und sogar wenn man es so aktiviert kommt man nicht mal auf google.de und co. Dieses Addon ist ein witz oO
- by Firefox user 15026160, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5there is some of points for this extension :
1.This extension does not include many servers. There are only Germany, the Netherlands and Canada.
2.This extension needs to be developed in order to become stronger, because sometimes ads and clips appear on the page that do not belong to the country in which we use the server for which the user is used, meaning that the server is penetrated by local Internet providers.
- by James B, 7 months agoRated 2 out of 5Added the extension, downloaded the app, started free trial. Without never having given me any setup options, nor any warning, it disconnected me from my internet service. The reason was that it's connection had been dropped. Removing the extension, uninstalling the app.
- by el-musleh, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5the add-on was not working, I got an error message. "Due to latest Firefox changes to extension privacy settings you need to allow this extension to run in Private Mode in order for it to function. "