Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- CONTEXT MENU (right-click) accesible from Min,Max&Close buttons and Drag-Window control.
- Some options (ie. look & feel, indicated in the dialog) now are reflected on-the-fly in FF's window/s.
- For Chromifox series, Strata40 and others themes: now there is an extra option for Min,Max&Close buttons *skins* for using the theme's own button skins.
- Via "Customize Toolbar" window, the Min,Max&Close buttons can be placed in any toolbar. (& In options dialog you can hide the buttons located at topright corner)
- Working on Linux too! (tested even in FF 3.0.8)
- Fully structured for language localization! (ready to receive translations)
(Spanish added and translated in context menu & controls, still missing in options dialog)
- Using "Drag window using tabbar bkg" special-test-option: Fixed doble-click problem.
- In Chromifox and others themes: better visual support by better detection of topright buttons fixed position in order to not overlap with any toolbar item.
- Works flawlessly in Firefox 3.6 (ie. with autohide Menu-bar, see notes)
- New & better buttons always at topright corner!
- New configurable 'Custom Caption' presence and size!
- If "Tabs on top" is used along with this, you should get the last version to have all work visually perfect.
- FIXED autohide Menu-bar problems:
1) fixed the problem in the previous old versions of this addon and
2) also there is a fix for the problem in FF 3.6 itself (see description above!)
- Maximized FF doesn't remember window restored position across restarts, will be fixed soon.