Version 2.8.6 :
- LINUX: Fixed a little (4px) extra margin at top-of-window.
Version 2.8.5 :
- Fx29+: Fixed "Drag Fx window using Tab-bar background". (Was making Scroll-Arrows to appear always in Tab-bar and some trouble when Customizing Tab-bar too).
- Fixed: MMC customizable buttons were too tall.
- MMC buttons skin: Removed Legacy Advanced option with 'maximize-button'. Firefox Themes can style the restore button for maximized and unmax states.
(This button-id was requested for removal by Mozilla Review)
Version 2.8.4rc :
- New Full-Screen option: "Autohide also Firefox 'Home' Button and Custom-Min,Max,Close buttons when autohiding Toolbars in Full-Screen mode"
- Small Tabs: NEW OPTION: "Small, almost Classic Tabs"
- Fixed issues with "Classic Theme Restorer" addon: (For "Tabs on bottom": extra space on top. Incorrecly Hidden System-MMC-buttons)
- Fixed incompatibilities with "GlassMyFox" and similar addons. (To get glass, turn OFF the option "Disable Fx Window system-caption buttons (min,max,close)")
- PALE MOON: hide "Pale Moon"'s Main-Title at top! (fix issue #232)
- Small Tabs: adjusted NewTab-button width.
- FIXED ver 2.8.3 css bug: if a 2nd Fx window is opened & closed, It removes all latest style(css) fixes!