To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- "Motzei Shabbat" is added
- "Shabbat begins" is translated to Hebrew;
- "Parasha hint" optimization (ask Parasha name once in week);
- show Parasha in hint;
- spell mistake is fixed;
- problem with Locations (Hebrew version only) is fixed;
- location by coordinates is added;
- "Tu b Shvat" is translated to Hebrew;
- font size is added;
- all strings are removed from dialog "Options" to .dtd file;
- few GUI changes are made in "Options" dialog;
- correct support of Thunderbird 1.5 (popup menu, hint, open links);
- translate "evening" to Hebrew;
- add new feature "switch day by sunset";
- locations Prague, Tokio, Minsk are added;
- menu command "Copy Hebrew Date to Clipboard" is added;
- location by ZIP (North America) code is added;
- add few Israeli towns;
- show sunrise and sunset in hint message;
- show "sun rise" time in hint message;
- add "Text Color" (default: black);
- change default of "holiday color" from red to blue;
- dialog "About" improvement;
- "Hanukkah" is translated to Hebrew;
- few small changes;
- Mozilla Suite;
- add to menu "Open hcalendar blog";
- translate into Hebrew
- display "#days before Shabbat".
- Flock support.
- display Hebrew holidays;
- display "Shabbat".