Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- "Motzei Shabbat" is added
- "Shabbat begins" is translated to Hebrew;
- "Parasha hint" optimization (ask Parasha name once in week);
- show Parasha in hint;
- spell mistake is fixed;
- problem with Locations (Hebrew version only) is fixed;
- location by coordinates is added;
- "Tu b Shvat" is translated to Hebrew;
- font size is added;
- all strings are removed from dialog "Options" to .dtd file;
- few GUI changes are made in "Options" dialog;
- correct support of Thunderbird 1.5 (popup menu, hint, open links);
- translate "evening" to Hebrew;
- add new feature "switch day by sunset";
- locations Prague, Tokio, Minsk are added;
- menu command "Copy Hebrew Date to Clipboard" is added;
- location by ZIP (North America) code is added;
- add few Israeli towns;
- show sunrise and sunset in hint message;
- show "sun rise" time in hint message;
- add "Text Color" (default: black);
- change default of "holiday color" from red to blue;
- dialog "About" improvement;
- "Hanukkah" is translated to Hebrew;
- few small changes;
- Mozilla Suite;
- add to menu "Open hcalendar blog";
- translate into Hebrew
- display "#days before Shabbat".
- Flock support.
- display Hebrew holidays;
- display "Shabbat".