Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Use passive local probe instead of external check server
- This has better privacy properties - the set of sites you visit is no longer being sent to Mozilla at all!
- Add first-run page
- Remove half-baked cookie clearing option
- Clarify role of "Enable Heartbleed Notifications" setting (now just enables/disables notifications, not the entire addon)
- Tested upgrade path, so current users should not experience issues upgrading from the previous version to this one.