Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed the bug that can't get articles that you have just registered feed.
- Fixed the bug that can't get favicon data on new version Firefox.
- Fixed the bug that shows incorrect size favicons on Firefox 43
- Fixed the bug that can't accept operations on the titlebar
- Fixed the bug that can't work on Firefox 44
- Fixed the bug that the ticker does not work when a feed has no favicon
- Fixed the bug that the ticker does not scroll.
- Fixed the bug that can't work on Firefox 40.
- Support for high resolution displays.
- And most of the code were rewritten.
- Fixed the bug that can't work on Firefox 22.0a2.
- Modified codes to remove nsIDOMParser::parseFromStream. (cf. bug 717561)
- Placing ticker on statusbar are no longer supported.
- Modified behavior of individual filter.
- Modified ticker to be light-weight. (It's effective on slow PC. e.g. My PC :D)
- Added a function that customize content of the tooltip.
- Added a function that show summary of item on tooltip.
- Modified settings window.
- Changed the default shortcut key.
- And the code were rewritten.
- Fixed the bug that will break the ticker after customize toolbar.
- Fixed the bug that can't use the shortcut key.
- Fixed the bug that occur an error if the title filter is empty.
* Added a function that set the order of feeds.
* Added a function that switch the scrolling direction.
* Added a option to switch the visibility of the visited articles.
* Modified a behavior for favicon.
* Modified a function that add / edit feeds.
* Fixed the bug that add an overlapped item if HeadlinesTicker is not last item at feed reader list.
* And most of the code were rewritten.