To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Hatena Toolbar for Firefox 1.0.1
End-User License Agreement
Hatena Toolbar for Firefox requires that you accept the following End-User License Agreement before installation can proceed:
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THIS PROGRAM INSTALL:
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR THE Hatena Toolbar Application for Firefox distributed by Hatena Co., Ltd.. Hatena Co., Ltd.'s End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between an individual or a single entity (referred to as "user") and Hatena Co., Ltd. for Hatena Co., Ltd.'s software product(s) identified above ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and Hatena Co., Ltd., (referred to as "licenser"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you agree to the terms of this EULA, please push the AGREE button below to install this SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Section 1: Grant of License
* Section 2: License Details
* Section 3: Privacy
* Section 4: Version Upgrades
* Section 5: Termination
* Section 6: Copyrights and Intellectual Property
* Section 7: Limitations
* Section 8: Placement of Advertisements
* Section 9: Disclaimer
* Section 10: Language
* Section 11: Changes to this EULA
* Section 12: Authority and Jurisdiction
Section 1: Grant of License
* 2. Hatena Co., Ltd. grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for personal use only.
* 3. Users may use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for free of charge after installing it into their device. However, Hatena. Co., Ltd. does not warrant or assume any responsibility for the preparation and operation of the the Internet connectivity or device settings of the user.
Section 2: License Details
* 1. The display layout, display colors, displayed text or any other items which are displayed when operating this SOFTWARE PRODUCT, as well as items of the program data which are not visible, including electronic documentation may be automatically updated or changed at any time without prior notice being give by Hatena Co., Ltd.
* 2. Hatena Co., Ltd does not warrant or assume any responsibility for the compatibility of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT with any other software products.
* 3. The user accepts that this SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be functional in whole or in part (including lack of any one specific function to be used) depending on the user's usage environment.
Section 3: Privacy
Section 4: Version Upgrades
* 1. Occasionally, we may revise and update the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and this EULA will also apply to such revisions and/or updates.
* 2. Please check back from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any revisions or updates to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, as users will not be individually contacted about these changes.
Section 5: Termination
* 1. Hatena reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the functions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, in partial or in whole at any time, and undertakes no obligations to preserve or provide access to the content.
* 2. Without prejudice to any other rights, Hatena Co., Ltd. may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your possession.
Section 6: Copyrights and Intellectual Property
* 1. All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by Hatena Co., Ltd. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. However, if there are separate licensing clauses within the source code, those will take precedence over this agreement.
Section 7: Limitations
* 1.You may not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, test derivative works from the source code of, encrypt or modify this SOFTWARE PRODUCT in whole or in part, nor create any secondary works based upon it.
Section 8: Placement of Advertisements
* 1. Advertisements and sales promotions may be displayed when using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* 2. The style, form and range of advertisements displayed when using this SOFTWARE PRODUCT may me modified at any time without prior notification to users.
Section 9: Disclaimer
* 1.Hatena Co., Ltd. expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and the use of this product is at your own risk. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. Hatena Co., Ltd. makes no warranties respecting any harm or losses that may be caused by the use or inability to use this SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* 2. Hatena Co., Ltd. may perform maintenance, bug fixes, or version upgrades on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, however Hatena Co., Ltd. does not warrant or assume responsibility for the content, accuracy or completeness of items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Section 10: Language
* 1. This agreement is a translation of the original Japanese documentation, and if there are any discrepancies between the translations of this document to other languages, the original Japanese agreement will take precedence over the translated versions.
Section 11: Changes to this EULA
Section 12: Authority and Jurisdiction
* 1. You agree that this EULA and the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the country of Japan without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action or disputes (regardless of theory) arising out of or relating to the EULA, or the relationship between you and Hatena, shall be brought exclusively in the Tokyo District Court. You and Hatena agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Tokyo, Japan and covenant not to sue in any other jurisdiction.
* （Created on May 12, 2010）
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: