To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
How to use:
- Go to the addon options and select an algorithm
- Fill in your username and email address (optional)
- Click the toolbar button, enter master password and it will do the rest automatically
- Ctrl+Alt+H: Same as clicking the button
- Ctrl+Alt+Shift+H (You can also right click the toolbar button and select Custom Password Prompt): Always ask for master password (good for if a site requires you to change your password every so often. Just change your master password for that site)
- Alt+Win+H (only in Linux, on other platforms, right click the button and click clear password): Forget master password (Stops other people on your computer from generating your passwords)
Type !@ before your master password in any password box, to automatically hash it. Note: the toolbar button background color will change. If it does not, the website might be trying to steal your master password.