To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- compact mode was not displaying title after oxford dictionary website interface was changed
- WeakMap is adopted in case Node.getUserData is not available
- bug 842372: The Node.getUserData and Node.setUserData methods are no longer available from Web contents
- Obsolete since Gecko 22 (Firefox 22)
- by default if details not found during word lookup in compact mode, automatically result is displayed in classic mode
- this can be changed using "Preferences", de-select the checkbox next to compact mode
- in above case pop-up displays error along with following options, which user has to select manually:
- Display Result in Classic Mode
- Change Settings to use Classic Mode
- fail safe classic mode
- if word is not found then suggestions are displayed if present in the response
- also list of dictionary is displayed in which current word can be searched by clicking on respective link
- dynamic css for classic mode
- previously static list was used, which may not work if website changes css
- now css are extracted from response in order to display result in native look
- auto close
- if selected pop-up will automatically close after specified time
- status bar changes
- based on user feedback, add-on/status bar button is shortened and color-coding is used for current status
- for valid website/host one more button next to status button which can be used to enable/disable tool for given website
- now user can enabled/disable tool for given website using statusbar and toolbar menu
- customize keyboard shortcuts
- now user can customize keyboard shortcuts using toolbar menu
- popup changes for classic mode
- current dictionary label is displayed in title bar
- "Preferences" link is displayed on title of popup
- "Open in new tab" renamed to "more"
- fix for manual search, now phrase can be searched
- some minor fix for cambridge dictionary after website interface is changed
- fix for case where frame is selected and event not dispatched on doc for close shortcut
- Compact mode was not displaying details from cambridge dictionary after website interface changed
- CSS updated for classic mode
- several dictionary websites changed styles/interface, so latest css to be used for classic dictionary updated
- From next time there will be no restart required to receive updates
- Enable tool for form elements
- double click on words to lookup inside input-box/text-area OR
- right click on input-box/text-area and perform lookup
- Fix, positioning of pop-up when click near right/bottom edge.
- Pop-up will be always displayed in visible window, no mater where you click
- Compact Mode
- For advance user quick lookup (only simple definition/description) in compact mode.
- Native look for existing interface
- Existing interface is changed to display definition in native look/style
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Advance user can access menus/preferences using shortcuts
- support for link/anchor
Right click on any link and lookup words from context menu.
- select any word/phrase then right click to lookup for the same.
- dictionary selection
select any of five dictionary for lookup using preference menu.
- suport iframe
Content from iframe can be selected
- ui changes
- interface color/background changed.
- open in new tab
Opens dictionary website in seperate tab
- lookup manually
Manually perform lookup operation.
- escape button to close popup
Keyboard event is attached so that pressing the "escape" button will close inline popup.
- localization support
- internally refactored to support additional locales in future.
- fix iframe related issue in html response from dictionary
- fix related with manual enable/disable
- fix for webpage containning frameset