- Rated 2 out of 5by Capel, 5 years agoНе отображается при запуске, корявый интерфейс, не поддерживает горячие клавиши на диалы (или не нашёл этого).Hello,
To set it up as homepage, please follow the steps in Options page / first tab / first line.
To enable hot-kes support, please install support add-on:
Have a nice day :)
- Rated 2 out of 5by upfront09, 5 years agoBuggy as heck! The concept is great but it has crashed quite often. I was using SpeedDial before Firefox 57 and was basically force to use this. I have already sent a few reports when it crashes. I get a yellow bar on top of the browser asking me to stop it or wait. Since Firefox 57 came out I'm still to load all my dials across my computers. Hope it's improved soon.
- Rated 2 out of 5by lifejazzy, 5 years agoОчень частые необъяснимые падения (Windows 10, 64-bit).Hello,
There is a lot of known Firefox issues listed in the description.
If you find an issue not listed there, please let me know to my support e-mail.
I'm fixing most of the bugs immediately.
Have a nice day :)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13568799, 5 years agoMain issues I have with this add on are: Refresh all dials and refresh dial in general. Unlike the former Speedail, GSP fail to refresh dials correctly. Refreshing as group or all dials results in partially refreshed dials or a dial with data (images and text) that belongs to a different dial. The other issue I ran into is when opening a new tab. GSP causes two dials to open at the same time in the address bar (one showing GSP extension link in address bar and one blank) and after a delay it closes. So you have to wait until it closes before entering any info; like when doing a google search for instance. SpeeDial had another nice feature that allowed the user to set auto refresh dials (every 10 min, an hour etc), that I would love to see here. Thanks!
Update: Removed on 07/12 due to too many issues. Tip: remnants of removed add ons stay for ever unless you manually remove them. Log into about: config, type extensions, reset every add on you had removed for good and restart your browser.Hello,
The issues with double-tabs being opened seems more like a Firefox issue, so far nobody reported such issue (and I get a lot of e-mails :)).
You may want to use Firefox Reset feature to fix such issues:
Regarding reloading thumbnails - this is a tricky thing to do now since creating thumbnails in background is no longer possible in new Web-extension API. So reloading thumbnails gets interrupted if you close or switch tab. Auto-reload with "almost background reload" is coming in upcoming weeks.
If you experience more issues, please report them to my support e-mail. I'm fixing bugs sometimes within 24 hours.
I'm sorry for the inconveniences.
Have a nice day :)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13360579, 5 years agoNach dem Import von SDBackups erscheint ständig eine Fehlermeldung (Es ist ein unerwarteter Fehler aufgetreten) beim Start. Ich soll dem Entwickler eine Mail schicken und den Fehler melden, tja, wie meldet man denn einen Fehler, der nicht weiter benannt werden kann, da das Add-On nichts darüber aussagt.
Hier sollte schnell nachgebessert werden, denn so ist es keine Alternative.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13478599, 5 years agoHow the hell did you make it so complex and incomprehensible how to make it my starting page??Hello,
It's harder to do things these days, Firefox doen't allow some functions like before.
Anyway you can set it up as homepage by following instructions on the first line on first tab in Options page.
I hope this helps :)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13465039, 5 years agoУвы, на компьютере два пользователя. У одного приложение работает, а у второго выдает ошибку базы данных.
Работайте дальше, надеюсь, баг скоро будет исправлен
- Rated 2 out of 5by fleralle, 5 years agoIt does not seems to work with firefox portable :
11/16/2017 5:46:52 PM: Error loading database
11/16/2017 5:46:52 PM: UnknownError:
"The operation failed for reasons unrelated to the database itself and not covered by any other error code."
11/16/2017 5:46:52 PM: Exception while loading settings and database:
There is a good chance that your Firefox has broken database support. This happens in some rare cases usually on very old Firefox profiles or for users that downgraded from Firefox 57.
To validate that you can visit this demo page:
This page is using same database technology as my add-on. Check the log text in bottom left corner - if you see there "Error loading database" then your Firefox has indeed broken database.
What should help is Firefox reset feature:
Resetting profile will preserve your passwords, bookmarks and other important things.
I hope this helps.
Have a nice day :)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Lord of Scripts, 5 years agoI get the impression this will also backup to the cloud my passwords or other sensitive website data. During installation it asks for permission to access ALL data.
Also, I try to add the page to a dial but it shows me a blank page and no option to create a dial group, what's the purpose of all this if it does not work?Hello there :)
As an author of GroupSpeedDial I can guarantee you there are no passwords or any other private data being collected.
In fact, unless you create an account on https://group-speed-dial.fastaddons.com/ there will be no data send to my server at all.
If you create an account, only information about dials you entered (like URL and name) will be synchronized with server.
All this can be verified by anyone using Developer tools in Firefox and checking network messages.
Also all add-ons including this one has to pass automatic and manual tests/reviews done by FIrefox team to avoid malicious add-ons.
Regarding the message about accessing all data - this means that add-on can inject "content script" into some pages - specifically this add-on can inject it only in my "https://*.fastaddons.com/*"" domain, this can be verified in manifest.json file.
I would like to point out that privacy is very important to me and I'm doing my best to protect all users data synchronized to my server. These data will be never accessible to anyone else!
Regarding your issue with the "blank page", could you please write me to my support e-mail your Firefox version and operating system you are using? Add-on should work normally in every OS in every new Firefox version including Nightly.
Have a nice day and weekend :)