- by Firefox user 13360579, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Nach dem Import von SDBackups erscheint ständig eine Fehlermeldung (Es ist ein unerwarteter Fehler aufgetreten) beim Start. Ich soll dem Entwickler eine Mail schicken und den Fehler melden, tja, wie meldet man denn einen Fehler, der nicht weiter benannt werden kann, da das Add-On nichts darüber aussagt.
Hier sollte schnell nachgebessert werden, denn so ist es keine Alternative.
- by Firefox user 13478599, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5How the hell did you make it so complex and incomprehensible how to make it my starting page??
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHello,
It's harder to do things these days, Firefox doen't allow some functions like before.
Anyway you can set it up as homepage by following instructions on the first line on first tab in Options page.
I hope this helps :)
- by Firefox user 13465039, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Увы, на компьютере два пользователя. У одного приложение работает, а у второго выдает ошибку базы данных.
Работайте дальше, надеюсь, баг скоро будет исправлен
- by fleralle, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5It does not seems to work with firefox portable :
11/16/2017 5:46:52 PM: Error loading database
11/16/2017 5:46:52 PM: UnknownError:
"The operation failed for reasons unrelated to the database itself and not covered by any other error code."
11/16/2017 5:46:52 PM: Exception while loading settings and database:
Developer responseposted 4 years agoHello,
There is a good chance that your Firefox has broken database support. This happens in some rare cases usually on very old Firefox profiles or for users that downgraded from Firefox 57.
To validate that you can visit this demo page:
This page is using same database technology as my add-on. Check the log text in bottom left corner - if you see there "Error loading database" then your Firefox has indeed broken database.
What should help is Firefox reset feature:
Resetting profile will preserve your passwords, bookmarks and other important things.
I hope this helps.
Have a nice day :)
- by Lord of Scripts, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5I get the impression this will also backup to the cloud my passwords or other sensitive website data. During installation it asks for permission to access ALL data.
Also, I try to add the page to a dial but it shows me a blank page and no option to create a dial group, what's the purpose of all this if it does not work?
Developer responseposted 4 years agoHello there :)
As an author of GroupSpeedDial I can guarantee you there are no passwords or any other private data being collected.
In fact, unless you create an account on https://group-speed-dial.fastaddons.com/ there will be no data send to my server at all.
If you create an account, only information about dials you entered (like URL and name) will be synchronized with server.
All this can be verified by anyone using Developer tools in Firefox and checking network messages.
Also all add-ons including this one has to pass automatic and manual tests/reviews done by FIrefox team to avoid malicious add-ons.
Regarding the message about accessing all data - this means that add-on can inject "content script" into some pages - specifically this add-on can inject it only in my "https://*.fastaddons.com/*"" domain, this can be verified in manifest.json file.
I would like to point out that privacy is very important to me and I'm doing my best to protect all users data synchronized to my server. These data will be never accessible to anyone else!
Regarding your issue with the "blank page", could you please write me to my support e-mail your Firefox version and operating system you are using? Add-on should work normally in every OS in every new Firefox version including Nightly.
Have a nice day and weekend :)