- Rated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on permettant l'organisation des marque-pages dans des onglets totalement paramétrables, leur synchronisation entre différentes machines et dans le cloud.
Impossible de s'en passer quand on l'a essayé.
- Rated 5 out of 5This extension is great, I love it.
1) Allow to cloud sync our settings too.
2) Allow to create dials not only for http links.
I am using an extension for creating dials/bookmarks that link directly to a container.
When I create a normal bookmark I can open this kind of links properly from my bookmarks toolbar.
This is the extension I am using.
The link looks like this
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHello,
Cloud sync for settings will come, I already started working on it but it got a bit complicated so I had to stop it for now. I want to make it flexible, allow users to share same settings across all devices or just backup each device setting separately.
Regarding your second request, this may be possible, but I will need a bit more info. Could you please contact me to my support email?
- Rated 5 out of 5Superb extension and the best of its kind (by far) that I have tried.
Highly customisable with loads of excellent features, and it's easy to use too.
Only issue I'm having is that when refreshing the thumbnails for a couple of sites, the images are sometimes blank. This happens regardless of how long I set the delay for. It's most probably a site issue and can be resolved by 'refresh image by visiting the page +5' which is only a minor inconvenience.
One feature request would be to load thumbnails in dark mode if possible please. That would be awesome.Hello,
The issues with thumbnails generation should be fixed in the upcoming version 14.0.
Regarding dark-mode - you mean you use some other addon for making pages look dark and you want to use it for thumbnails as well, right? The Refresh by visiting page should work fine (right?), also there will be a new refresh method that should work as well (I will add some switch to the options page to change default thumbnails generation method).
Feel free to contact me to my support e-mail to discuss this further.
Also I'm really busy with a new release so I'm replying very fast these days...
- Rated 2 out of 5drag & drop feature doesn't work in android.Hello,
Yes, I'm really sorry but this is very hard to do... I have no idea how to implement it right and there is so many other features that needs to be done.
Until then, you can do this on desktop and let changes synchronize over the cloud.
- Rated 5 out of 5I really love this addon and have used it without any problems for a long time. Thank you! There is only one problem now: Since the firefox update 69.0 some days ago, the tabs are crashing every few minutes. I disabled all Addons to see where the problem is, and it only happens when Group Speed Dial is activated. Firefox is then showing the "Sorry, this tab crashed" page. Do you have any suggestion how to solve this? Thank you and all the bestHello,
I haven't released new version for a long time now so this is most probably related to something in your Firefox profile (since so far nobody else is reporting this).
You can try to reinstall my add-on (make sure to export your dials to a file first), but it that won't help, I would suggest you to use Firefox Reset - this often fixes many profile-related bugs:
Resetting profile will preserve your passwords, bookmarks and other important things (but not add-ons data).
Before resetting your profile I would suggest you to setup Firefox Sync. - this will backup the list of installed add-ons and after reset it will reinstall them.
Feel free to contact me to my support e-mail if it didn't help (of if it helps).
- Rated 5 out of 5very good
- Rated 4 out of 5In the built-in task manager, the extension is always at the very top of the consumption line. With a noticeable difference from other extensions. He is doing something non-stop. Also, the preview cropping mechanism is very inconvenient.
The rest are no comments. Worthy. Strong 4.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHello,
The consumption sounds strange, could you give me more details? When I check "about:performance", I can see the "Energy Impact" as Low(0.35), which is higher than others but still pretty low (single Spotify tab not playing any music has Medium (6.05)).
But memory wise it should be pretty good - right now it shows only 3.2MB.
Regarding the "preview cropping mechanism", I'm opened to suggestions :). Please contact me to my support e-mail.
I'm always to receive a feedback.
- Rated 3 out of 5Please consider adding the below capabilities:
1. Support multiple pages by individual dial. i.e. 1 click on a dial opens multiple pages in multiple new tabs.
2. Allow user to specify Group background image on a per Group basic.
I fail to find any FireFox Quantum campatible "Speed Dial" add-ons that fulfills the above and it is the single reason I refuse to upgrade to Firefox Quantum or any future version.
Without 1. as described above, yours is in fact a downgrade of what I am currently using (http://speeddial.uworks.net/) in term of efficiency.
I really wish you will add the mentioned features.
- Rated 4 out of 5Excellent! Best web add-on I've seen