- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15803712, 3 hours agoIt is a very useful extension. Since Speed dial [FVD], unfortunately, is not supported by FF, this is a great solution. It's sad that extension is not available for FF on Android. Please, add this extension to mobile FF
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 5926074, 5 days agoIt seems there was a problem with the Gmail that sent the reply, so I reposted it.
It would be convenient if you could specify the scroll position when opening a page from a bookmark using the "Group Speed Dial" dial setting, instead of setting it at the top of the page, since there is no need to scroll.
There seems to have been an add-on called "Bookmark Scroll Position" before, but there is no similar one now.
Developer responseposted 3 days agoHello,
Regarding the scroll position, I'm not sure what you mean.
Could you write me email with more details?
You can find the contact in the Options page / About tab.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15684838, 16 days agoRe install firefox and Group speed dial add on. Unable to google login, all the important tabs are now lost. Very frustrating.
Developer responseposted 16 days agoHello,
Google login was temporary unaccessible Friday / Saturday (morning) due to network issues at my VPS provider.
It should work again. If not, please contact me to my support email.
- Rated 5 out of 5by slalalavka, 22 days agoThe addition really deserves the respect of the developer. Of all the things I've tried, this is the best. Unfortunately, I live in Russia and we do not have the opportunity to pay for the PRO version. I really wanted to see how live dialogues work in this add-on, but it doesn’t seem to be the case. For me, this add-on without the PRO version is tantamount to licking sugar through a jar. What a pity
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 18028100, a month agoDon't bother with this dialer. It keeps deleting all of my bookmarks that I spend quite a bit of time setting up. Sometimes they'll last for a few months, sometimes only a few days. I'm getting really sick of having to re-input all of my dials and setting things up over and over again. It's extremely frustrating to open my browser to go to a site I've bookmarked to find all of them gone. It's happened far too many times and I'm done!!!!
Developer responseposted a month agoHello,
It's not normal to loose any data. It's worth investigating why it's getting deleted.
Some info about recovery can be found here:
- Rated 5 out of 5by Rusty Trombone, a month agoThis is far and away the best speed dial extension, and I've tried most of them.
Where the others suddenly stop working, or don't have the features, this is stable and configurable. With a workable backup/restore feature, you're covered and never stuck.
The developer is also updating frequently and gives good support.
Get this. There's no need to look anywhere else.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 11478734, 4 months ago20230628, screen image with the issue
breaks other addons functionality
Simple Tab Groups: opening a URL in a container defined in Simple Tab Groups
or, in an aother way
only accept it if you pay a monthly subscription fee
opening a URL in a container is a basic functionality of Firefox, not letting-blocking addons of this functionality is unacceptable
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHello,
My addon is not blocking any native browser features (or other addon features), that would be insane. At least I can honestly say I'm not aware of any such thing.
The dials in my addon are simple links (anchor elements), if the target page is assigned to a container (using the Firefox Containers addon), it will be opened in a container.
The PRO version in my addon only allows assigning specific dials to specific container.
I'm really sorry for the issues, feel free to contact me with more details and we can try to investigate it further.