- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15684838, 6 days agoRe install firefox and Group speed dial add on. Unable to google login, all the important tabs are now lost. Very frustrating.
Developer responseposted 6 days agoHello,
Google login was temporary unaccessible Friday / Saturday (morning) due to network issues at my VPS provider.
It should work again. If not, please contact me to my support email.
- Rated 5 out of 5by slalalavka, 12 days agoThe addition really deserves the respect of the developer. Of all the things I've tried, this is the best. Unfortunately, I live in Russia and we do not have the opportunity to pay for the PRO version. I really wanted to see how live dialogues work in this add-on, but it doesn’t seem to be the case. For me, this add-on without the PRO version is tantamount to licking sugar through a jar. What a pity
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 18028100, a month agoDon't bother with this dialer. It keeps deleting all of my bookmarks that I spend quite a bit of time setting up. Sometimes they'll last for a few months, sometimes only a few days. I'm getting really sick of having to re-input all of my dials and setting things up over and over again. It's extremely frustrating to open my browser to go to a site I've bookmarked to find all of them gone. It's happened far too many times and I'm done!!!!
Developer responseposted a month agoHello,
It's not normal to loose any data. It's worth investigating why it's getting deleted.
Some info about recovery can be found here:
- Rated 5 out of 5by Rusty Trombone, a month agoThis is far and away the best speed dial extension, and I've tried most of them.
Where the others suddenly stop working, or don't have the features, this is stable and configurable. With a workable backup/restore feature, you're covered and never stuck.
The developer is also updating frequently and gives good support.
Get this. There's no need to look anywhere else.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 11478734, 3 months ago20230628, screen image with the issue
breaks other addons functionality
Simple Tab Groups: opening a URL in a container defined in Simple Tab Groups
or, in an aother way
only accept it if you pay a monthly subscription fee
opening a URL in a container is a basic functionality of Firefox, not letting-blocking addons of this functionality is unacceptable
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHello,
My addon is not blocking any native browser features (or other addon features), that would be insane. At least I can honestly say I'm not aware of any such thing.
The dials in my addon are simple links (anchor elements), if the target page is assigned to a container (using the Firefox Containers addon), it will be opened in a container.
The PRO version in my addon only allows assigning specific dials to specific container.
I'm really sorry for the issues, feel free to contact me with more details and we can try to investigate it further.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Feen, 5 months agoI've been using this for several years, I even pay for the Pro Version. Absolutely worth it. I don't know how I'd manage without it. The best way to set up multiple bookmarks that are easy to find and navigate. I wholeheartedly recommend.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15325087, 5 months agoКак отключить переключение на уже открытую вкладку из страницы с диалами, (диал с синим кружком) ? С двумя мониторами доставляет массу проблем, на втором мониторе не открываются диалы, если они уже открыты на первом.