- by AndFF, 9 hours agoRated 5 out of 5This is an excellent extension that saves me a load of time every day. It's nicely configurable, and with the cloud option, your config reproduces across devices. I love the new background pic every day!
Juraj's put a lot of work into this, so I was very happy to make a donation.
- by Rob , 20 days agoRated 5 out of 5works nicely, ADD Current page is in Context menu and LIST view is coming soon.
Developer responseposted 20 days agoHello,
You can add current page using the context menu (right click any on the page) / Add this page to dials. Or same option is in the popup menu (when you click the toolbar icon).
The list option will be added soon. Until then, you can change layouts in the Edit group window.
You can find my contact email in the Options page / About.
- by RemixPL1994, 20 days agoRated 5 out of 5If someone used to use Fast Dial or is currently using Quick Dial, this Group Speed Dial add-on is much better technically and in terms of personalization than the two of them.
There is currently no better tab add-on than the Group Speed Dial here. I highly recommend using it :)
- by Firefox user 14727022, a month agoRated 3 out of 5I like it and have used it for a long time (several years); but, it is starting to get too complicated to synch and edit between multiple PCs. I think I may drop it.
Developer responseposted a month agoHello,
Please contact me to my support email.
The synchronization should be fully automatic, just make sure you are logged in the same account and make sure your system PC time is correct.
- by Bill Sr., 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Used to work fine, but NOW images don't display on latest Firefox update! No info on a fix! Right now I cannot recommend this addon.
Follow-up comments 06-19-2022. I was never able to recover displays for any of the URLs I wanted to use. Though the displays were all missing, I could still click on individual dials, so I continued to use this addon. I'm a real novice when it comes to understanding your directions...but though I attempted to follow them and reload all the displays, I just could not make any of the instructions work. I've since deleted all the dials and want to know if I re-install the addon and restore each URL one by one to see if the displays will become visible again. Finally, your video is probably 99% usable by a large percentage of your followers. However, due to my hearing impairment I can't follow your message only because you talk a bit too rapidly for me to adequately follow it. Perhaps you might consider a step-by-step written version to help others who have the same difficulty as me. I do like your addon, but having the display would make it significantly better for me. Thanks for your consideration.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHello,
Checkout the "Fixing broken dials page" article I've wrote recently.
Sadly, database implementation in all major browsers is fragile so sometimes thumbnails breaks. It happens to some users more often, for others it never happens. It's hard to say why, could be also sign of SSD issues.
If you need further assistance, please write me email or create new issue on my github page.
- by Locutus, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5I was looking for something to replace FVD Speed Dial and ran across a article that pointed me to this. I've been completely through all the setting and have run it through it's paces and just love it.
- by Ian J. Saul, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5It is THE best extension in this category, and I am CONSTANTLY telling people in all different sectors of business that they HAVE to try it. The cloud-sync option is WONDERFUL, and keeps all of my various systems at peak usefulness. Thanks!
Developer responseposted 3 months agoThank you Saul for spreading the word :). My marketing skills are pretty bad and I'm constantly busy with so many features and recently also some unexpected bugs...
So thanks again and have a nice day :)