- Rated 5 out of 5by carlos, 6 days agoGreat extension if you want better experience than the poor Firefox “out of the box” first tab. Almost everything is configurable so you can make its look to fit all your needs.
Just a small bug that is going on for me for some time. I like the option “Auto-hide slides to show background bing image”. When I activate that option, the slides hide, but the background image also hide and goes to black. So, everything on the new tab goes black when the mouse cursor is not on it. When I pass over it with the mouse, the slides with the background image shows up as usual.
Again, great extension, amazing work, just a small thing that is happening to me, I don’t know why. I guess someday I will delete it and install it again and see if it fixes itself.
Developer responseposted 6 days agoHello Carlos,
Thank you for the report!
It will be fixed in the next release, I will release it today or tomorrow, I'm fixing few more things but I'll do my best :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12802003, 6 days agoСпасибо Вам за это дополнение! Это дополнение имеет абсолютно все функции, которые я хотел. Добавить к этому дополнения просто нечего! Дополнение легкое (не грузит систему), быстрое, очень стабильное, имеет очень приятный и гибкий интерфейс. Об одном, только Вас прошу, чтобы дополнение не стало со временем "тяжелым", чтобы оно не повторило судьбу отключенного Mozilla "FWD Fast dial". Ваше дополнение ИДЕАЛЬНО! Больше сказать нечего.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17484666, 25 days agoIm Firefox wird dieses AddOn seit neuestem deaktiviert. Es funktioniert also nicht mehr bei mir. Schade...
Danke an den Entwickler für die Antwort auf mein Problem!
Ich hatte mittlererweile noch weitere Probleme mit Firefox und entschloss mich deshalb zu einer Neuinstallation des Firefox-Browsers. Seit der Neuinstallation des FF verrichtet GroupSpeedDial wieder wie gewohnt und vor allem ohne Probleme seinen Dienst! Ein gutes AddOn - möchte es nicht mehr missen. Bewertung natürlich wieder auf verdiente 5 Sterne!
Developer responseposted 22 days agoHello,
Firefox sometimes asks user if they want to "Disable" addon that overrides "New tab" page, or because it overrides homepage or because it's hiding tabs (for auto-reload) or because it's using Firefox Containers. So you may have accidentally clicked OK for one of these popups and the addon got deactivated.
But as you can see, my addon is still in the store, nothing bad is happening (not on my watch :)).
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17486157, a month agoVery clunky addon. Not a single notable improvement in months yet the dev uses lots of technical jargon and writes walls of text to hide this simple fact. And the PRO features are FREE in all the other addons, but here THEY COST MONEY. What a ripoff...
Developer responseposted a month agoHello,
It's just me here, single developer so there is a lot of work. Sadly the last few months I've been working on mostly "refactoring" which doesn't add new features but it needs to be done (Chrome is forcing all addons to use the new "Manifest V3" by the end of January!).
But that's over now so upcoming releases should finally add some new features I've been promising months ago.
And regarding the Pro version, it's what paying me. I'm working on my addons full time so what you see on my Patreon page is my actual salary :(. It's not exactly a good business to make addons for free.
But you are right that I'm keeping my change log way too technical. Still, I think it's better than just write "Fixed bugs" like many other addons does.
- Rated 5 out of 5by AndFF, a month agoThis is an excellent extension that saves me a load of time every day. It's nicely configurable, and with the cloud option, your config reproduces across devices. I love the new background pic every day!
Juraj's put a lot of work into this, so I was very happy to make a donation.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Rob , 2 months agoworks nicely, ADD Current page is in Context menu and LIST view is coming soon.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHello,
You can add current page using the context menu (right click any on the page) / Add this page to dials. Or same option is in the popup menu (when you click the toolbar icon).
The list option will be added soon. Until then, you can change layouts in the Edit group window.
You can find my contact email in the Options page / About.
- Rated 5 out of 5by RemixPL1994, 2 months agoIf someone used to use Fast Dial or is currently using Quick Dial, this Group Speed Dial add-on is much better technically and in terms of personalization than the two of them.
There is currently no better tab add-on than the Group Speed Dial here. I highly recommend using it :)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14727022, 3 months agoI like it and have used it for a long time (several years); but, it is starting to get too complicated to synch and edit between multiple PCs. I think I may drop it.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHello,
Please contact me to my support email.
The synchronization should be fully automatic, just make sure you are logged in the same account and make sure your system PC time is correct.