- by Firefox user 16852288, 6 days agoRated 5 out of 5Hello Juraj, add EXPORT of all bookmarks from the dial to a standard json or html file, so as not to lose all bookmarks when this application is no longer supported or when stop using it, so that afterwards I can edit bookmarks in the standard Firefox bookmark manager!
Developer responseposted 6 days agoHello,
Well, there is no such thing as standard HTML, especially when app like this one needs to store so much information (it's not just links and images).
But the good new is that the exported file is already a well structured JSON file that should pretty easy to parse and import into some other addon if needed.
I'm planning to add full synchronization with bookmarks so it will be possible in the future.
I would also like to say that as a 32 years "young" person I'm not planning to abandon this addon any time soon. Not to mention I'm using it daily myself and I can't imagine living without it :)
But it's good that you are thinking about backups!
- by Firefox user 15240911, 9 days agoRated 5 out of 5It's great, I just wish I could edit the number of dials shown on the page.
Developer responseposted 9 days agoHello,
If you have a feature request, feel free to write me email with detail description or create new feature request on my Github page:
- by dedmazai1870, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Ctrl+Shift+F doesn't work...
Group Speed Dial 15.5, FF 86.0x64
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHello,
Yeah, it's one of the most annoying bugs I've ever faced :). I've fixed it like 4 times already and it still somehow gets broken again and again... Crazy!
I will fix it in the next release in a few days. This time I will make sure it's fixed for good!
Thank you for reporting bugs!
- by bessotto, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Это лучшее, на данный момент приложение для организации дайлов. Возможно, немного перегружено количеством доступных настроек, но лучше больше чем меньше! Спасибо огромное!
- by stick.lu, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5left & right margin , thx
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHello,
If this is a feature request, could you please write me more details?
Ideally to my support email or by creating issue on my Github:
- by Firefox user 16612133, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5This addon has been perfect for my needs. It works very well, has no obnoxious ads or freemium features. This is one of the first apps I've ever paid for the Pro version for, just so I can support the developer. He's been quick to respond to questions as well.
I work in a high stress and fast paced operations environment, this is quickly becoming a favorite of many on my team.Thank you for your support!
I'm working on a big server upgrade so in the near future I will be finally able to build some cool team related features like group-sharing with real-time updates and E2E encryption. It's gonna be a great year, I'm sure!
- by Firefox user 13598116, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Wunderbar, aber leider funktioniert es plötzlich nicht mehr, warumHello,
Could you write me more details to my support email? If there is some error message on your dials page, please send me the error. You can also send me error logs from the main menu on the dials page / Advanced / "Send error logs...".