Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13598116, 5 days agoRated 5 out of 5Wunderbar, aber leider funktioniert es plötzlich nicht mehr, warum
Developer responseposted 5 days agoHello,
Could you write me more details to my support email? If there is some error message on your dials page, please send me the error. You can also send me error logs from the main menu on the dials page / Advanced / "Send error logs...".
- by Artyom, 16 days agoRated 3 out of 5not very convenient ,you cannot select a folder of Wallpapers and set flexibly the mode change Wallpaper by time of day/week/month/ panel* bookmarks (take the example as Vivaldi and opera gx) is small and the publicity (put up) though this extension ,and of the rare updates. Thank you!
- by Firefox user 16177474, 18 days agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent , easy to use, stable. User for years now. Firefox added some (just a few) of its features to the Browser, but this is still a great add on
I see this is not getting the 5 star ratings it deserves. Cmon users, show a little respect !
Developer responseposted 17 days agoThanks man! I'm doing my best :)
And stay tuned for the new features, I have a big plans for the 2021. Hopefully things will go well.
And happy new (upcoming) year :)
- by Firefox user 5926074, 19 days agoRated 1 out of 5I would like to add a function.
I want the Edit Group to have All Dial Visual in addition to Group Visual.
The Visual set in Edit Dial gives priority to the All Dial Visual set in Edit Group.
If this can be done, it seems that we can migrate from FVD Speed Dial.
Developer responseposted 18 days agoHello,
Giving a negative review is not a proper way to request a feature.
Please create new feature request here:
Also please describe more your use case so that it's 100% clear.
And happy upcoming new year :)
- by Firefox user 12246064, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Très facile d'utilisation, permet de se créer ses propres pages avec ses favoris. Un développeur qui mérite que l'on fasse un geste pour son travail sérieux et soigné
- by Firefox user 13076699, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5is it passible that user can change item sequence in the context menu?
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHello,
Not yet (you can only remove items from the menus), but it's on my todo list so it will come in the future.
I have no estimate though, there is so many things that needs to be done and it's a lot of work for one programmer...
- by Woody100, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5After using this for years there is a problem. The images are not displaying properly and are leaking from an adjacent tile. This seems to be an auto-reload problem as I can reload the image manually as it works fine.
- by Wiola, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5I love your add. Great job. Thank you very much!!!
But after update the FF 08.20 on the Android 9 Group Speed Dial not works!!! FF turned it off. I had to upgrade to version 68 of FF to use your extension!
After updating Group Speed Dial to 15.02 I updated again FF to version 81. Group Speed Dial not work on android 81! I had to uninstall FF 81 and install 68!
Works for Windows top! Thanks.
But what should I do with android? :((
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHello,
Even though my addon is compatible with the new Firefox for Android (code name "Fenix), Firefox team decided that they will allow installation only handful of addons (about 9) with a plan to support about 30 by the end of this year.
There is a huge discussion here:
They are planning to support all extensions eventually, but there is no estimate when will that happen.
However there is a partial workaround - my Cloud Dials page works in every web browser, including the new Firefox. So just create cloud account if you don't have one already and use the Cloud dials page instead.
Currently it's not editable, I need to upgrade my server which will take some time...
Also make sure to enable thumbnails synchronization on your desktop, then you cloud dials will look exactly the same on your Android.