- by Firefox user 13859770, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5My only issue with this extension is on a Windows PC in Firefox it locks up my whole system. I cannot even get into taskmgr. what I assume is happening it's trying to update the extension. For now I disabled this extension and will just go with Windows text grammar checker.
- by Firefox user 14099674, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It will only work on the first half of my book. Apparently there is a word count and it refuses to go any further. Otherwise it is a great app even though it doesn't finish the job.
- by Firefox user 13971313, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Grammarly worth only for web browsers, but is worthless for android. The should have to make at least a simple writing app for android. Beside, they'd made a keyboard, that don't support another languages, then English... OT..
- by Firefox user 14097262, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5When it works, it's a great resource. However, the most recent update to either grammarly or firefox messed something up, and it no longer works as it should.
- by SFGary, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Works if I don't edit while typing, for example on a comments page. Every time, I correct something or change a word, all the previous changes Grammarly corrected goes back to what it was, and I have to fix them again, very tiresome. Seems like it has Alzheimer's. May be a bug.
- by Zoeymae, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I either don't know how to use this OR It isn't working. It does pause all computer activity for a bit while it's working but then releases. But I don't see anything at all the changed, shows symbols, etc.
- by jdelano, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 51st Grammarly is a really great aid and I like it very much.
However, I started using Grammarly on Google Chrome, I have to say it works much better on that browser. There are 2 things that aren't working well for me on Firefox 58.
1. When reading an article some place that I decide to post to FB, the little share window expands out of control after I installed Grammarly. Here is a Google document with a couple of screenshots (the window will not stop expanding thus hiding the post button.)
2. I encounter a large number of text areas where the in place correction doesn't work and in order to use Grammarly to effect changes I'm required to edit with the Grammarly pop out, it is just a step I haven't had to use while using Chrome
- by Firefox user 13069308, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I have not been able to get Grammarly to work. I get messages each week that I am not active . Grammarly seems to know who I am but i can't use it, extensions or not! Very unhappy and cannot recommend this until i get it to work???