Reviews for Grammarly: Grammar Checker and Writing App
Grammarly: Grammar Checker and Writing App by Grammarly
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16647340, 2 years agoI enjoy all the features this app offers, but I gave it a three out of five because it slows my browser considerably. Most especially, it freezes completely in G. Docs.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Haseeb, 2 years agoI have been using this addon for quite a long time now and I find it really helpful. But the issue I am facing is, it won't log me in. Although, I am logged in to the website but in the text boxes, it never logs in. I hope you get my point and fix the issue.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Louis R. Tursi, 3 years agoI am honestly not impressed with this add-on at all. Everybody always talks about Grammarly and how fantastic it is, but it honestly is far from great in my opinion. It always tries to correct basic grammatical mistakes that are, in fact, not mistakes, as well as neglect to correct mistakes that are, in fact, there. I would personally prefer Linguix, which isn′t perfect either, but definitely better than this. Everything about this add-on is decent but it′s little mistakes like the ones I mentioned that it makes that prevents me from using it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by El Guapo, 3 years agoIt interrupts my writing session by repeatedly asking me to log back on to Grammarly. It doesn't stay logged in.
- Rated 3 out of 5by jazzba, 3 years agoI like the exstention, tough there is one flaw I've noticed when Using it with Firefox...
If I right click on a word that Grammarly selects to "correct" it there is a 70% chance that the word isn't changed but gramerly pastes the correct spelling at the location where my cursor is... this isn't useful at all (example, I write "hello, how is you day going" and it should correct you to your, if I would correct that after typing going grammerly would change it to "hello, how is you day goingyour" :/)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14033580, 3 years agoIt is a basic help tool. As a spell checker, it is ok but will not catch your context issues. As a grammar checker, it is superior to me, but does not catch active versus passive problems. Quick and easy
- Rated 3 out of 5by jsears, 3 years agoGrammarly Free worked very well for a few weeks, then stopped. It has been uninstalled and reinstalled, the add on has been uninstalled and reinstalled, and still refuses to work. This is on both a laptop and a desktop. Very disappointed.