- by jazzba, a year agoRated 3 out of 5I like the exstention, tough there is one flaw I've noticed when Using it with Firefox...
If I right click on a word that Grammarly selects to "correct" it there is a 70% chance that the word isn't changed but gramerly pastes the correct spelling at the location where my cursor is... this isn't useful at all (example, I write "hello, how is you day going" and it should correct you to your, if I would correct that after typing going grammerly would change it to "hello, how is you day goingyour" :/)
- by Firefox user 14033580, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It is a basic help tool. As a spell checker, it is ok but will not catch your context issues. As a grammar checker, it is superior to me, but does not catch active versus passive problems. Quick and easy
- by jsears, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Grammarly Free worked very well for a few weeks, then stopped. It has been uninstalled and reinstalled, the add on has been uninstalled and reinstalled, and still refuses to work. This is on both a laptop and a desktop. Very disappointed.
- by Shadowbear, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Grammarly for Firefox seems tired and slow compared to Chrome. In Chrome, Grammarly is red hot fast and accurate. I have trouble finding how to set it up and control it in Firefox. It could be just me, but I don't think so.
- by Firefox user 14256068, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Works for basic spelling and punctuation; not so good at advanced grammatical constructs--given that "grammar" is most of its name, that's a problem.
- by Firefox user 15246125, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Great for basic corrections. Very, very buggy for Wordpress websites. Some corrections do not take and adds junk code to your web pages. See this site for junk code example: https://searchfacts.com/grammarly-adds-junk-code/
- by Firefox user 15256468, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Was very happy with it until Twitter changed its format and Grammarly for Firefox stopped working altogether. (Also have G for Windows installed). While social networking isn't the only reason I use it, it is a major part of it and seeing that there hasn't been an update for a year and a half I'm wondering if there's a solution or workaround coming.