- by Firefox user 14529966, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This plugin makes pages take 4 times longer to load and the browser freezes for a few seconds during the page load. It also slows typing as it seems to recheck your grammar for every character you type. Some optimization could make this usable.
- by AltB, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Activated for all websites by default. You can exclude website one by one.
So, If you don't want Grammarly injected on every page/site and all your typing sent.
There's no option to deactivate by default and activate for only a few websites.
Probably no GRPD compliant.
- by Firefox user 14438812, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Sadly, I have attempted to use this plugin twice. Both times the plugin demands I sign up their site and nothing ever happens. The only thing the extension does is have a login button that redirects to the site if I am logged in or not. What a shame. Even if I am doing something wrong, it only allows me one option. To edit my work on their site. Which I wasn't really needing to do. So, 1 star.
- by Firefox user 12984731, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5when I paste my 14.5 KB html code on the online site, it's hang my firefox, firefox say disable all extension, Don't do your magic when I paste a long text, I didn't want grammarly to look at 14.5 KB text.
- by majorracal, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Functionality is intermittent. Suggested corrections are sometimes incorrect or inappropriate. It occasionally freezes and locks out webpage navigation (typicially the text "edit in grammarly" appears somewhere on the screen when this occurs), forcing the closure and restart of the browser to resume activity.
- by Firefox user 12762356, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5It is constantly stopping and refusing to work. When it works, it's good but those times are few and far between. I've had it with having to constantly reload it!
I'm using Windows 10 with Firefox 62.0.3 (64-bit).