- by Firefox user 13419377, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5If you are concerned about security STAY AWAY!
This extension logs everything you type. This includes any on-line banking and shopping, meaning they have a record of all information you type. This includes credit card numbers, SSN's, answers to security questions and so on and so on.
Every browser comes with spell check anyway.
- by Firefox user 15163168, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 51 Star hoping a dev will see. Icon for Gramarly is intrusive and annoying. I cannot access Twitch Emotes with this extension active, please let us whitelist sites or something
- by Firefox user 15145580, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I already log in to my account but dictionary and other setting not shown under ads-ons even doesn't recognize my login. How can solve this problem
- by Firefox user 15142505, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Says that I need to sign in, and if I try, I am signed in, but then nothing happens, and it still says I am not signed in? I tried to search their support page for solution - nothing. But many people are having the very same issue.
- by iycgtptyarvg iycgtptyarvg, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5It doesn't work. I signed up and logged in, but it continues to say 'Grammarly is active, but key features are missing. Sign up now to unlock the following'.
- by m1k3.py, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Full-featured machine for Surveilance and Stealing your data. If you brush your teeth, or wash your hands, at least once in a while, keep your mouse pointer away from the button "+ Add to Firefox". +1 to the reviewer below
- by Firefox user 13085399, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I am really really annoyed by the intrusive ads depicting "happy students" and other left-wing nonsense shouting at me from Every media that I use. Besides, Grammarly is a YAS (Yet Another Spellchecker) only with hype. There are plenty of other hype-free spellcheckers available for Firefox and I will choose one that doesn't annoy me rather than one that I can not relate to At All and one that doesn't bring any novel functionality to the table!!!! If I were on an uninhabited island and Grammarly was the last ever available spell checker, I'd rather go without any spellchecker than touch Grammarly with a barge-pole (even if it's a very long barge pole)!!!! I find Grammarly totally useless and unnecessary... I think I've made myself clear enough?
- by Firefox user 14989966, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Firefox and Grammarly are not a good marriage. I am going back to Chrome, it is better, works with no issues. Firefox is missing features. To see the mistakes I need to click and get a new window, while in Chrome it is fluently showing me the first level of errors.
- by Firefox user 14949413, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I can't even add the add-on since it keeps on having an error. My internet is working properly. I'd rate this 5 stars when I get to add it on firefox.