- Rated 1 out of 5saying that im not logged in even though im clearly logged in
- Rated 5 out of 5I may have been an English major in college but I have discovered rules have changed in the 55 years since graduation. I like Grammerly very much. I may not always agree but more often than not I do.
- Rated 1 out of 5It doesn't work. I signed up and logged in, but it continues to say 'Grammarly is active, but key features are missing. Sign up now to unlock the following'.
- Rated 3 out of 5Good spellchecker but needs an option to run only on-demand. Running it on every input on every page is just distracting and annoying. Removing...
- Rated 1 out of 5Fix your fucking extension, it hasn't worked on half a dozen computers I've tried it on across Linux, windows, and mac
- Rated 4 out of 5let me tell you something, you Install this, you won't need anything else for your grammar. I have Grammarly on both of my Browsers.
I just wish they add support to every site, cuz right now it's very limited, support disqus plz.
- Rated 5 out of 5Really, A great extension but increase your support for other websites.
- Rated 1 out of 5Full-featured machine for Surveilance and Stealing your data. If you brush your teeth, or wash your hands, at least once in a while, keep your mouse pointer away from the button "+ Add to Firefox". +1 to the reviewer below
- Rated 1 out of 5Keeps asking me to login.
- Rated 1 out of 5i can't access this extension in google docs