Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Jobert Simacas, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This addon really works as advertised.
If I may request a featured, I wish for the addon to add an option to use a different fonts for reading on My Book page or atleast use arial type instead of times new roman. Times new roman is not good for reading. Nevertheless this extension deserves 5 stars. Keep up the good works developers!
- by KilianBl, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5J'apprécie beaucoup ce module dans l'ensemble, il est particulièrement utile pour les flux RSS.
Par contre, si j'arrive à convertir les livres en .mobi, je ne parviens pas pour autant à faire marcher la fonction "Send book by mail" alors que Calibre est installé, smtp.exe bien indiqué, sans oublier les autres options. En effet, je clique sur "Grab my book" mais je n'obiens rien, aucune erreur, aucune ouverture de smtp.exe, alors que je parviens bien à obtenir un ebook sans activer cette fonctionnalité relative au mail. Je précise d'une part que j'ai essayé de m'aider du tutoriel (qui est souvent utile d'ailleurs), sans succès, et d'autre part que je suis sous windows 7.
- by xxfireboy, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5They really don't offer any help for configuring for Kubuntu(Linux), all for
the windozs crowd, even my emails did not garner up help for configuring
on Linux! Some may say it works in Linux, I don't believe they have it configured
for full use, a simple example is: where to store your books on the Linux system, and how to do that?
- by Foxyrocks, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5Wanted to read a newsletter on my e-reader. Tried many different converters, and none of them worked...except for GrabMyBooks! Images and text are perfectly reproduced. Thank you so much!
- by Talha, 7 years agoRated 5 out of 5It is so rare that I come across a truly outstanding addon. This is one of those. If you like ebooks, own ebook readers then this extension is for you.It can easily be used as replacement of time shifting services like Pocket and Readability.
- by technicaltitch, 7 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very handy to help you get away from the (computer) screen for reading content. I find an ebook much easier to focus on than browser pages so this helps a lot.
The regular expression functionality that lets you pick out the parts of the page is invaluable and innovative, but sometimes a little complex. Out of the box it can remove a little too much of the content, but you can fix this by just adding a rule with regular expression:
telling it to grab:
You can still specify more specific rules for specific sites if you like, but this catches anything else and errs on the side of caution by grabbing everything. This demonstrates now configurable and nicely architected this extension is.
So a very minor and user-fixable niggle, about a tool I completely depend upon. This extension is infinitely better than any other approach to this problem (to do the same using Calibre requires writing Python scripts, for example). Highly recommend you try it.
- by Colin, 7 years agoRated 5 out of 5It's great.
I wish the author can add a new feature that allow us to management grabbed pages in category (or books) so that we can add grab pages to different categories and generate different books.
- by Gazou, 7 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you so much, this is a crazy good add on. Work perfectly under Firefox/ Linux. All articles I want to save from website - rss, are savec as epub and i read them later on my pc or ebook reader.
A must have!
Could be just nice if we could change the background wall paper
- by Firefox user 5211965, 7 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is more than I could have imagined... brilliant!.
Now, this addon would improve if "My book", "Feeds", "Newspapers", "Grab Tabs" had a url address. That would allow bookmark them, thus enabling access through the address bar, and also, that would fix the incompatibility with "Mozilla Labs: Prospector - LessChrome HD" addon.