It worked fine before the update that changed the plug-in to require the "desktop program." Considering that it worked without it, completely contained within Firefox, I consider making an outside program required ridiculously unnecessary and restricts usage to only what operating systems it supports. The plug-in updated in the last two days without my knowledge and of course I had several articles saved, so when I went to access them to see if they were still there, I got that infuriating "desktop program required" notice directing me to a third-party website to download software to keep using what I've been using for months. So that's great, I lost an entire week's worth of reading on top of it. Will be uninstalling immediately.