Grab and Drag 126.96.36.199-signed.1-signed
End-User License Agreement
Grab and Drag requires that you accept the following End-User License Agreement before installation can proceed:
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this archive are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is the "Grab and Drag" extension for Firefox.
* Some code derived from "All-in-One Gestures" by Marc Boullet.
* Some code derived from "SmoothWheel" by Avi Halachmi.
* Some code derived from "TkishDemos" by M. D. Nauta.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is Ian Weiner.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2005
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
Original icons and mouse cursors are distributed under:
* Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License, as described at
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: