Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. some code clean-ups.
2. couple of enhancements to the in-page bubble.
b. added support for two more languages
2. added new functions in options page
2. performance improvements for translations and text-to-speech.
3. few bug fixes.
2. added more details in translation
3. added options page
2. Support for Retina display is added.
3. Support for Google Phrasebook is added (Sign-in required to your Google account)
4. Text-to-speech feature is added for both word and translation.
5. Injection method is improved (bubble translation is available as soon as page is loaded)
6. Some bugs are fixed.