- Rated 5 out of 5No country redirect anymore. Thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5Great workaround to get SSL Google search. Since I'm on a campus LAN so many a times Google thinks we are a bot beacuse of all the searches that we make!
- Rated 4 out of 5Can you please make it use just https://www.google.com/, as in dropping the "encrypted" part?
That way, the top "menu" is still shown.
- Rated 5 out of 5太棒了，相见恨晚~ Google无敌~
- Rated 3 out of 5直接修改search.json不就可以了，需要插件吗？
- Rated 5 out of 5谢谢 非常好用 google没再被墙了
- Rated 5 out of 5非常好，另外一个SSL插件总是有相关搜索在前面。这个很干净
- Rated 5 out of 5This add-on is great, a must have!
Unfortunately I can never find it from the Mozilla Add-on search.
"Secure Google Search", "Google HTTPS", and many similar search queries do not result in this being in the results (at least not in the first couple pages). By the time I've thought to include "SSL" in the search query I've usually already had to Google to find this Add-on.
- Rated 3 out of 5your plugin is nice but outdated. google already provides ssl-search via standard google website. so please change encrypted.google.com to full featured www.google.com.
- Rated 5 out of 5only loser would complain about this perfect add-ons
- Rated 5 out of 5thanks! I like it.
- Rated 3 out of 5It maybe work well. But It even cannout be installed on Chinese version of FF......:(
此搜索引擎不被 Firefox 支持，无法安装。
- Rated 1 out of 5I don't like the icon included. What happened to the other google search addon.
- Rated 2 out of 5The only thing good about Google SSL Search is the ability to disable Google Suggest and Autocomplete. Yet this add-on by default includes them.
Developer responseposted 9 years agoI think you have never been in a country blocks the Internet when you are searching in Google. So welcome to China where also you cannot visit Facebook.
This add-on include the Suggestion with ssl.
- Rated 5 out of 5It works!
- Rated 5 out of 5Useful plugin and works very well, thanks
- Rated 3 out of 5this url has been forbidden by GFW.
please upgrade it and use new url: https://www.ggssl.com
- Rated 5 out of 5Since adding this addon, I sometimes get the Google main ssl search page instead of a results page when I search from Firefox's search bar. This even happens if I choose the regular Google search from the dropdown menu. Clicking on a link from the Google ssl search results page will also sometimes take me to the main Google ssl page, instead of the page that the link is supposed to be pointing to.
I have removed the Google ssl entry using the search box management option, but I still have the problem. What files does installing this addon alter or add to Firefox?
I know it says not to leave bug reports here, but I went to the developer's sourceforge page, and most of it is in some Asian language, which I do not understand, and I can't find any contact info for him.I don't think this is caused by this addon.
This addon just put an xml file in your firefox profile directory. And if you remove it from search box management, the file will be deleted and nothing left.
What you said may be caused by Google left some Cookie in your browser.
- Rated 5 out of 5Padlock looks well, Perhaps you could make the padlock color safety yellow!
- Rated 5 out of 5Works perfectly. suggestions function works well! Thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works perfectly! The only one Google SSL that the search suggestions function works well!
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great. Does exactly what it says on the tin - both search and suggested terms go over https. My only improvement suggestion would be to add a padlock to the icon/thumbnail to make it easier to distinguish from regular Google search.
- Rated 1 out of 5This does not work for me, it defaults to my regular google search page (http://www.google.com.au/)
- Rated 1 out of 5Only works if your local Google is google.com
- Rated 4 out of 5Good job, it works.