Rated 4.8 out of 5
4.8 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13724630, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Small nitpick is that when the arrow is prepended to a long link, it creates a line break between the arrow and the link. You can fix it by adding "white-space: nowrap;" to a:focus
- by Firefox user 14581971, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great addon, thank you. I only have one little issue with it. If google offers to translate the page, that link will also be recognized as a search result, so you need to TAB twice to get to the next actual result. If that is intended, it would be nice if it was optional.
- by Firefox user 14492924, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It works ok, adding the keyboard shortcut. But when you click a link, it first adds a tiny arrow. And that's enough to sometimes push the text of the link down, so your mouse click now misses it. Super infuriating!
- by Firefox user 14325146, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Addon was super, but from Firefox 62.0.2 it has stopped working (Tab and arrow keys only scroll on the end of page instead of going to next result). UPDATE: works correctly now :)
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHey there, I've pushed a new update (1.1.8). It addresses changes Google recently made to their search results page. Please let me know if you continue to have any issues.
- by Firefox user 14078169, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I love this addon and have been using it for for months, but I just upgraded to 60.0.1 and it's not working! Please help! It's enabled, but nothing is happening. Thanks!
- by Firefox user 13720006, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5GREAT ADD ON!
Update: problem solved after I "Refresh Firefox" to reset add-ons and settings.
Thanks a lot for providing this addOn! It would be very very useful but I am somehow not able to use this add on. After I enabled the key shortcuts from firefox's extension setting page, and clicked 'save settings', the settings don't seem to be properly saved --- if I refresh the setting page, the settings are reset to disabled. And it does not work when I try it with Google search. Any ideas?